Confidence Starts Today
Child Care Solutions
Health and safety is our top priority.
Leading the Way in Health and Safety
We understand your COVID-19 concerns. You can feel confident knowing Day Early Learning centers have been leading the charge in Indianapolis and across the state in implementing rigorous health and safety measures. In fact, our example helped inspire a new statewide campaign for families and early care and education providers.
Our top priority is the health and safety of the children and families we serve. At Day Early Learning, you can expect:
We Have Important Work to Do
Here are additional resources to help your family transition back to early care and learning, including articles on staying healthy, coping with separation anxiety and activities to do at home this summer to help combat learning loss.
- Child Care Resource and Referral Services
- Returning to Care
- Health and Safety
- Social and Emotional Support
- Easing Separation Anxiety
- Summer Activities to Combat Learning Loss
- Summer Activity Guide – Indiana Afterschool Network
- A to Z Activities to Prevent “Summer Slide” – First 5 LA
- Using Weather to Teach Early Science Lessons – PBS
- 30 Fun Things to Do at Home – Lifehack
- 14 Easy Recipes For Cooking With Kids – Delish
- 21 Fun And Delicious Recipes You Can Make With Your Kids – Tasty
- These 50 Fun Activities for Kids Will Keep Them Entertained for Hours – Good Housekeeping
- Indiana Department of Education Resources
- Resources in Spanish
Inspiring Creativity, Instilling Knowledge, Building Confidence
Through learning that feels like play, Day Early Learning empowers children with essential skills to be successful in kindergarten and beyond. Learn more about Day Early Learning’s age-based curriculum.
Get Started Building Confidence
Enrolling in one of our Day Early Learning centers is quick and easy.
Select the best option for your family and add it to your cart
Go to your cart and checkout to pay your enrollment fee
We’ll contact you to prepare for your child’s first day